Xiaomi MI Band 4
They organized a special event in China Xiaomi Mi Band 4 was lifestyle products. Xiaomi made newly launched Mi Band 4 available in Nepal too via Online Shopping Daraz. On to the design, it’s safe to say that there haven’t been any changes from the Mi Band 3. It follows the same design language – an elliptical device with a silicone strap that clips easily.
This means that you can give voice commands to make your device do the tasks. Using NFC, users can make payments through popular digital wallets like AliPay and WeChat Pay.
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 features a 0.95-inch AMOLED color touch-enabled screen offering a resolution of 240 x 120p with a 2.5D curved glass protection. This is the 1st time the company has used a colored display in a Mi Band. It has a touchscreen and comes with 77 different faces to choose between for the customers. The normal version comes with 135mAh battery, which promises 20 days of backup. The NFC version comes with a tad bit smaller battery (125mAh) and lasts for 15 days.
The water resistance is the same. You can go swimming with this tracker. It even as the ability to identify different strokes like breaststroke, backstroke, etc. Mi Band 4 come with Heart-Rate Monitor and your daily activities like running, walking, cycling, etc.
Mi Band 4 Specifications
- Display: 0.95 inches AMOLED Display with 5ATM water resistance and 2.5D tempered glass
- Resolution: 120×240 pixels, up to 400 nits brightness adjustable
- Weight: 22.1g
- Wrist strap: Removable wrist strap, 18mm width, 155-216 length
- Materials used: Thermoplastic polyurethane wrist strap, polycarbonate body
- System Requirement: Android 4.4, iOS 9.0 or above
- Sensors: 3-axis accelerometer + 3-axis gyroscope; PPG heart rate sensor; Capacitive proximity sensor
- Connectivity: BT 5.0 BLE Bluetooth, 2Pin Pogo Pin
- Battery: LiPo, 135mAh (25 days battery life)
- Colors: Black, Brown, Blue, Orange, and Pink
Xiaomi MI Band Price in Nepal: NRs. 4000